Robertson Bell are supporting a multi-faceted Public Sector organisation to recruit an interim PMO Analyst on an initial three-month contract.
This role will provide critical support during the early stages of a growing programme with extensive reach and social impact.
Key responsibilities of the interim PMO Analyst include:
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of a range of projects by supporting thorough planning to identify and mitigate risk.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders, producing and delivering comprehensive reports.
- Creating and improving processes, procedures and frameworks to support effective delivery and administration.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Recent experience working in a similar PMO role.
- A Prince 2 Foundation qualification or equivalent experience.
- First class communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong Excel skills and experience using Microsoft Projects.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role will be filled prior to the application closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out