Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting an NHS Organisation as they seek to appoint an Interim Lead Finance Business Partner to work closely with a range of budget holders during a key period on a remote basis.
Key duties will be:
- Engage with a range of budget holders, working with them effectively to lead on the budget setting and financial planning cycle for 21/22.
- Obtain and consolidate budgets from across the organisation.
- Prepare and deliver concise and insightful reports for key stakeholders.
- Contribute to statutory returns within set deadlines.
You will need:
- Full CCAB or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of working within an NHS organisation
- A strong understanding of NHS Commissioning
- Excellent communication skills and an effective business partnering style
Our client is able to arrange video interviews at short notice so please do not hesitate to apply.
Share this job