Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Charity based in Hertfordshire to recruit an interim Head of Finance on a six-month fixed term contract.
This role reports directly into the CEO and oversees both operational and strategic finance with key responsibilities including:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, with supporting analysis and commentary.
- Leading on the production of financial accounts in line with Charity SORP.
- Setting the annual budget and regularly updating financial forecasts.
- Overseeing financial transactions including unrestricted and restricted funding.
- Delivering in depth financial reports to the CEO and Trustees.
- Managing a small finance team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in a similar role, ideally within the Charity Sector.
- Be a qualified accountant or QBE.
- Hold strong communication skills and have experience business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrate experience managing a small finance function.
Part-time travel into the office will be required from the outset of the contract therefore, applicants will need to be within commutable distance of Hatfield.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you hold the required experience and feel this role could be of interest as the position is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out