Robertson Bell Finance are pleased to be partnering with a Government organisation, to recruit an Interim Financial Reporting Manager on an initial 6-month contract. This role will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the financial reporting for year-end statutory reporting and annual financial audit.
- Lead on the design and implementation of a new financial control and reporting operating model.
- Lead on the production of periodic and statutory financial reports.
- Develop and document financial control and reporting policies and procedures.
- Provide organisational wide expertise in corporate tax and VAT compliance and reporting.
- Produce high qualified management information and insightful analysis to support informed decision making.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have relevant experience of working in a similar role within the Government sector.
- Have experience of creating and developing financial reporting processes.
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interpret and present complex financial information, clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Be a champion on delivering value for money across the organisation.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job