Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Healthcare Organisation as they seek to appoint an Interim Financial Accountant to work closely with a number of the finance functions during a key period on a remote basis. This is an initial 4 month contract but there is a strong chance the contract will extend beyond this period.
Key duties will be:
- Holding responsibility for the control of the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Raising invoices, working closely with external customers to resolve queries and delivering a swift credit control service.
- Work closely with budget holders to approve and process purchase orders.
- Contribute to the month end reporting cycle, submitting management reports and analysis on income and expenditure.
- Support the year end audit by preparing audit schedules and analysis.
You will need:
- Minimum part qualified/finalist CCAB or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of working within an healthcare organisation.
- A strong understanding of SAP systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out