Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Healthcare Organisation as they seek to appoint an Interim Financial Accountant to work closely with a number of the finance functions during a key period on a remote basis. This is an initial 4 month contract but there is a strong chance the contract will extend beyond this period.
Key duties will be:
- Holding responsibility for the control of the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Raising invoices, working closely with external customers to resolve queries and delivering a swift credit control service.
- Work closely with budget holders to approve and process purchase orders.
- Contribute to the month end reporting cycle, submitting management reports and analysis on income and expenditure.
- Support the year end audit by preparing audit schedules and analysis.
You will need:
- Minimum part qualified/finalist CCAB or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of working within an healthcare organisation.
- A strong understanding of SAP systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
Share this job