Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation, to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner on an initial 3-6 month contract with potential to extend beyond this point. The role will be operated remotely with occasionally travel a couple of times a month into their Birmingham based offices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on production of the monthly management accounts including analysis of expenditure and providing commentary against budget and forecast.
- Maintain monthly forecasts and accruals.
- Business partnering with non-finance and finance managers.
- Support on income and expenditure reviews.
- Support on the budgeting and forecasting process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CCAB or equivalent, qualified or part-qualified accountant looking to gain full qualification.
- Have experience in a Finance Business Partnering role(s) within the Public Sector.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to communicated complex financial matter to non-finance stakeholders.
This role falls inside of IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job