Robertson Bell Finance are excited to be supporting one of the UK’s most renowned organisations to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner on an initial three-month contract.
This role will be based fully remotely and offers the chance to enhance your CV by making a tangible impact on a well-established, award winning organisation
Key responsibilities of the interim Finance Business Partner will include:
- Providing financial support to stakeholders within a £60 million budget area, delivering accurate budgets and forecasts to influence decision making.
- Taking lead on financial planning for restructuring across a number of areas within corporate services.
- Undertaking financial analysis of key data and composing performance reports for senior management.
- Leading a team of two highly capable, part qualified, accountants.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Demonstrate significant experience providing financial support to non-financial stakeholders within a fast-pace environment.
- Have excellent budgeting, forecasting and financial planning skills.
- Hold a CCAB or CIMA accountancy qualification.
- Possess first class communication skills.
- Have previous line management or supervisory experience.
- Be a self-starter who is able to work both proactively and independently.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out