Interested in joining a charity that is about to embark on an exciting period of growth? Looking for a role that leads the budget and forecast process? Could you offer financial insight which will assist the Finance Director to develop and create the new five year financial strategy? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are working with this brilliant charity whilst they recruit for an Interim Finance Business Partner to work part time, 4 days a week, on an initial 3 month contract. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will hold a crucial role within this £20m turnover organisation and will be responsible for building successful working relationships with members of the Executive Leadership team. Through the provision of vital financial support and advice you will enable them to deliver financial targets. Duties for this role will include:
- Assist the Finance Director in the development of the organisations new five-year model.
- Influence key senior members of the organisation to ensure alignment with the organisational strategy is maintained and financial sustainability is prioritised.
- Act as the lead on process improvement projects with an aim of improving value for money and efficiency.
- Oversee the forecasting and budgeting process for several departments.
- Liaise regularly with budget holders ensuring they are on track with spending.
- Create the monthly management accounts and lead on the reporting cycle.
- Act as the main point of contact for any technical and financial queries.
- Create and roll out necessary finance training to internal staff and ensure they have access to resources needed to meet their financial responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to assist with the completion of the statutory accounts.
This Interim Finance Business Partner role offers a unique opportunity for someone with previous charity experience (either through audit or in industry) to join a growing charitable organisation. The role would be offered on a remote working basis.
This successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified or a Finalist.
- Experienced in business partnering.
- Experienced in the charity sector with sound knowledge of charity SORP.
- Confident leading in month end processes.
- An excellent communicator.
- An advanced user of Excel.
Please note, this role falls inside of IR35.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out