Robertson Bell are supporting a household-name international charity to recruit an interim Donor Reporting Accountant on a three-month contract.
This role will be based fully remotely and joins a high performing team during a crucial period in the finance calendar.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the financial management of a sizeable project portfolio, monitoring budgets and providing support to international stakeholders.
- Producing project reports for institutional donors and ensuring full compliance with restricted funds.
- Carrying out audits of selected country offices and donors.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant donor finance experience within the international charity sector, working with both restricted and unrestricted funding.
- Be a qualified accountant or hold equivalent experience.
- Possess first class communications skills and the ability to engage with international stakeholders.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out