Are you seeking a dynamic Head of Finance and Resources role? Want to work with a growing charity which in the last five years has gone from strength to strength? Could you work closely with the CEO and develop a multi-disciplinary team? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are assisting this ambitious charity whilst they recruit to a new and permanent Head of Finance and Resources. Reporting into the CEO you will lead a team of three and be responsible for all things finance, HR and IT. Duties for the role will include:
- Lead on the oversight of all financial governance and oversee the long-term strategic planning.
- Produce the management and statutory accounts alongside the board packs to present to the senior management team and trustees.
- Responsibility for all risk register and ensure correct practices are in place and followed at all times.
- Provide reviews of current processes and systems with the ability to make positive change, improving efficiency and cost saving measures.
- Act as the main point of contact for the auditors and work closely with legal advisors.
- Lead all communication between the charity and the outsourced payroll provider dealing with any queries or issues.
- Manage a small team ensuring staff have necessary support and developmental opportunities.
- Take the lead on the organisations HR policies and procedures, providing direction to the HR Manager.
- Implement and develop the IT strategy, taking full responsibility for GDPR and data security.
This role will be based just outside of Croydon and the successful candidate will be expected to be in the office a minimum of two days a week. This organisation boasts a hardworking and impactful environment and will suit anyone seeking a strategic yet hands on role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a CCAB recognised qualification or be qualified by experience.
- Have strong leadership experience.
- Ideally have experience in the charity sector.
- Have experience suggesting improvements to processes and systems.
- Be a confident business partner and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to influence and a proactive attitude.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out