Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS Trust in the North West as they seek to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant for an initial period of 4 months. This role can offer flexible working however attendance on site will be required 1-2 days per week.
Key duties will be:
- Responsible for coordinating the completion of the monthly NHSI returns.
- Contributing to the development and Implementation of improved financial control policies to remove risks and non-compliance.
- Take a lead on reviewing existing processes and systems and identifying improvements that can be made.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders including auditors and NHSI.
- Working closely with clinical leaders in the production of business cases and development of financial models.
- Providing effective leadership and supervision of a small team.
You will need to be:
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant or similar
- Holding prior experience in an NHS or Public Sector Organisation
- Available immediately or on a short notice period (1-2 weeks)
Share this job