Interested in working for a well-known and large charity with a commercial edge? Could you drive change and transformation and build a successful team? Would you be able to work out what information stakeholders need and create sets of metrics based on this? If this sounds interesting, please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to once again be partnering with one of the UKs largest charities whilst they recruit for this new and unique Finance Transformation Manager role. This is a full time and permanent role and will report into the Director of Corporate Solutions, whilst having regular contact with other Directors and the CFO. Duties for this role will include:
- Lead on various finance projects initially with a strong focus around transforming financial reporting and forecasting.
- Present regularly to the Board and assist the CFO with long term strategic planning and modelling.
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand what information they require and work closely with the data team to roll out new ways of reporting.
- Provide a data map of key metrics and ensure budget holders view the finance department as a value-add team.
- Establish and maintain external relationships and networks to recognise the wider landscape and future requirements of the organisation.
- Ensure finance processes can adequately manage resources and are set up in a robust way to minimise and financial risk.
- Encourage a culture of development and continuous learning across the finance team and motivate staff to progress in their roles.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the wider organisation answering complex accounting queries.
- Encourage a culture of constant development and drive a high performing team environment recognising opportunities for progression for staff.
This permanent Finance Transformation Manager vacancy is the perfect opportunity for someone from a corporate background who is experienced in change and transformation. Experience working with senior stakeholders and managing difficult challenges is essential alongside staff management experience. This position will have an official base at the organisations head office in north east London however travel to this office will only ne required on a once weekly basis with significant home working on offer.
This position will be based remotely initially.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a CCAB qualified Accountant.
- Have experience working in a large and complex organisation preferably one that is geographically spread.
- Have driven change and process improvements within a large organisation.
- Be an excellent communicator and have experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Have previously managed staff.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not hesitate in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.
Share this job