Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Central London based Not-for-Profit organisation as they look to recruit a Finance Officer for their busy income team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated finance function and has a strong possibility of leading to a permanent post for the right candidate.
Key duties will be:
- Accurate processing of invoices for all services performed by the organisation.
- Ensure data on finance systems is accurate and kept up to date.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Produce regular debt analysis reports for the senior finance team.
- Performing regular credit control exercises by email & telephone.
- Oversee the income mailbox and ensure queries are dealt with swiftly.
- Contribute to the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Analysing income on a monthly basis and investigating variances.
You will need to be:
- Part qualified / Actively studying an accounting qualification or AAT fully qualified.
- A strong communicator.
- Experience of supervising junior members of staff.
Share this job