Robertson Bell are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a renowned sporting body to recruit for a newly created Finance Manager position, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career in a strategic financial environment.
As a confident Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing insightful financial guidance that will contribute to sound business decisions. You will track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement and propel the finance function forward to reflect the company’s success. This role requires a multifaceted individual; a strong leader and a team player who is willing to "roll their sleeves up" and jump in to the "all hands on deck" culture of the business.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Play a vital role in the year end processing, including assisting on the preparation of statutory accounts, with the view of taking full responsibility for them as you develop
- Manage a small team of finance professionals in accounts receivables and accounts payable functions
- Be a key player in the advancement of the existing processes, driving improvements through stronger controls to ensure good financial management across the business.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across the business to ensure deadlines are met
The successful candidate will have:
- Part/fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) with experience of working within a sporting environment or relevant experience
- Previously managed AP and AR functions with a track record of successfully improving financial controls
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being regularly reviewed and my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out