Looking for a role with the genuine capacity to influence senior stakeholders and contribute towards strategic development? Are you a driven and ambitious accountancy professional who is looking to take a step up into a stand-alone Finance Business Partnering role? Want a position that offers brilliant on the job training and excellent development potential?
If yes, look no further!
My client is an East-London based charitable organisation who is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, driven accountancy professional who is looking to take a step up in a sole business partnering role whilst reporting into a well-respected Head of Finance who prides themselves on the professional development of their staff.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Sole charge of the business partnering function, involving building strong relationships with budget holders across the organisation to provide financial advice and support with performance and decision making.
- Take the lead in the creation and monthly review of budgets and forecasts for each of your divisions, producing reports and communicating these across the charity.
- Full supervision of a small finance team, including workflow management, appraisals and providing training and development opportunities to give them the chance to reach their full potential.
- Oversight of the production of the management accounts and full responsibility for producing the annual consolidated budgets and forecasts for the entire organisation.
- Deputising for the Head of Finance and providing invaluable support on any new project work the charity undertakes.
This role comes at an exciting time for the charity, as it will be at the epicentre of their new strategic plan and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to engage in a multitude of exciting projects. This role additionally comes with a competitive salary, excellent flexible working arrangements and exceptional on-the-job training.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally, reached the finalist level of their accountant qualification. However, candidates without this who have relevant experience will still be considered.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating successfully and confidently with non-financial budget holders.
- A background working in the charity sector is preferable, but by no means essential.
- Previous experience working in a management accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills, an enthusiasm to learn and the drive and ambition to further their finance career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying applications are being reviewed daily and my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out