Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a London based Social Housing Organisation as they look to appoint an Assistant Service Charge Officer for an initial period of 3 months. Our client is able to offer fully remote and flexible working throughout the contract.
Key duties will be:
- Provide support for all rent and service charge setting activities.
- Monitor and manage the Rent & Service Charge email inbox.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining resident and homeowner accounts
- Prepare rent and service charges new tenancy requests.
- Provide administrative support to the Rent & Service Charge team.
- Support the review, development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Monitoring of service charge budgets.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working with Service Charges
- A keen interest in developing a career in the social housing sector
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out