Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Midlands based NHS Trust in the recruitment of an Interim Assistant Director of Financial Accounting for an initial period of 6 months. Providing key leadership to the Financial Accounting function, key duties will include:
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of the Trusts Year-End statutory accounts in line with regulatory timetable.
- Be the key point of contact for internal and external auditors ensuring that the Year-End audit runs smoothly.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of effective financial controls and advice across the organisation.
- Maximise tax recovery and exemptions for the trust.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the capital budget setting process and provide regular reports on capital expenditure.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A full CCAB qualification.
- Previous delivery of the statutory accounts within an NHS Trust.
- Strong experience of senior management within a large and complex organisation.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarise complex, technical financial issues into clear and concise reports.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out