Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Midlands based NHS Trust in the recruitment of an Interim Assistant Director of Financial Accounting for an initial period of 6 months. Providing key leadership to the Financial Accounting function, key duties will include:
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of the Trusts Year-End statutory accounts in line with regulatory timetable.
- Be the key point of contact for internal and external auditors ensuring that the Year-End audit runs smoothly.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of effective financial controls and advice across the organisation.
- Maximise tax recovery and exemptions for the trust.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the capital budget setting process and provide regular reports on capital expenditure.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A full CCAB qualification.
- Previous delivery of the statutory accounts within an NHS Trust.
- Strong experience of senior management within a large and complex organisation.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarise complex, technical financial issues into clear and concise reports.
Share this job