Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a diverse, International organisation, based in Oxford, to recruit a Treasury Accountant on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role is expected to be working remotely until the end of this year, then there will be a requirement to attend their offices 2 days a week from January 2022.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of weekly and quarterly cashflow forecasts with analysis on variances from previous ones.
- Review and monitor daily reporting of bank balances.
- Preparation of forex revaluation calculations, including ongoing reviews of forex strategy and documentation.
- Produce reporting metrics and devise KPI’s for monthly reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven experience in forex accounting and management processes.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills with advance excel skills to be able to turn data into important business insights with visuals.
- Be an excellent communicator to be able to work effectively across all levels, internal and externally to the organisation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out