Robertson Bell finance are pleased to be working with a renowned Not for Profit organisation, based in London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a 9-month fixed term contract. This role is expected to be remote working for the first 6 months of the contract however there will be requirement to go into the office 2 days a week when government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead on the production and analysis of the monthly management accounts including income and expenditure reports.
- Assist on the consolidation and review of the organisation’s budgets for the setting process.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment runs.
- Managing supplier payment processes, expenses and credit card processing and bank reconciliations.
- Work with the Head of Finance to redesign and improve the current year end budgeting templates.
- Work with the finance team to put together budget templates for reforecasting and multi-year financial projections.
- Assist with the production of the statutory accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified, part qualified or actively studying accountant.
- Have experience of working in a similar role within the not for profit sector to be able to hit the ground running.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with finance and non-financial stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Take a proactive approach to work and seek improvements to existing systems and processes.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a supporting statement with your CV. Applications for this role close on the 6th January 2021.
Share this job