Are you passionate about international development and keen to work for one of the leading charities in its field? Looking for a hands-on role with exposure to a variety of different areas and excellent potential for progression in the future? Keen to work for an inspiring charity whose work provides vital support to thousands across the globe?
If yes, then look no further!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with this well-established, influential charity whilst they recruit for a new International Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. Based in London, this role encompasses a wide variety of responsibilities, from management accounts to leading on financial audits and would suit someone who has a passion for bringing about social change.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for conducting the global audit.
- Provide invaluable support in the production of the consolidated management accounts, including ensuring that all journals have been processed accurately on a monthly basis and that all necessary transactions have been accounted for.
- Play a key role in the preparation of the of the group statutory accounts, ensuring compliance with the relevant frameworks.
- Oversight of the group balance sheet and intercompany accounts, providing reports and suggesting improvements to existing processes to support the work of the in-country teams.
- Work closely with the regional teams, supporting on donor audits and providing sound financial advice as required.
- Be at the forefront of producing new ideas to develop the team’s existing processes, reporting structures and ways of working.
My client has a brilliant reputation across the sector for employing and developing newly qualified professionals who are looking to make their first move into industry. Candidates holding an ACA qualification are therefore strongly encouraged to apply, but this is by no means an essential requirement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally fully qualified as an accountant. However, candidates who are a finalist will still be considered.
- Experience of working in audit or on consolidated management/financial accounts in industry.
- Preferably, a history of working in or auditing the charity sector.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive attitude and strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying at applications are being reviewed daily and the client is looking to schedule interviews on a rolling basis.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out