Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a complex Charity, to recruit an Interim Senior Management Accountant an initial 3-month contract with a strong chance of extension. The role is to be worked fully remote throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the budgeting and forecasting process, collating information and consolidating results.
- Oversee the production of the monthly management accounts including ensuring the financial information is accurate and any variances investigated.
- Production of reports and analysis to business partner to stakeholders. Ensuring they fully understand the reports and management information.
- Advise on VAT and Gift Aid issues.
- Support on providing schedules and analysis for the annual statutory audit.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience of leading the management accounts production within a Charity.
- Be able to explain finance related matters to non-finance stake holders with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job