Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a multi-faceted NHS organisation, with offices based across the UK, to recruit a Financial Cost Modeller on a twelve-month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate finance, key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on complex cost modelling and providing support to senior non-financial stakeholders on the outcomes and meanings of these models to influence decision making.
- Supporting on the implementation of a new planning system and migrating all associatied information and processes.
- Continually developing existing systems, processes and financial models to increase efficiency.
- Line-managing a single direct report.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience maintaining and developing complex financial models, ideally cost models.
- Be a CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders in an effective way.
Please do not hesitate to submit you application now if you are interested in this role and hold the required experience as the post is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out