Robertson Bell are supporting a large, multi-faceted, public sector organisation to recruit an Interim Accounts Payable Supervisor on a six-month contract following a period of sustained growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of five Accounts Payable Officers, effectively managing and coordinating the workflow of a sizeable inbox.
- Ensuring timely payment of suppliers and driving a high level of customer service across the team.
- Providing hands on support by processing invoices and dealing with queries during busier periods.
- Running weekly performance reports, identifying key areas for improvement and change.
- Maintaining and developing the purchase to pay system and process, to drive efficiency.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate recent experience working in a role with similar responsibilities in a fast-pace, high volume accounts payable environment.
- Be an experienced leader who is comfortable managing small teams.
- Have strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Possess first class communication skills.
- Be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
This role will fall inside the IR35 legislation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out