My client is a prolific residential property builder with an exciting few years ahead – they are ramping up their development output and are quickly becoming the leading name in its sector following a period of corporate change. To support the rapid growth and development on the way, they are now recruiting a Head of Finance – Investments and Development to:
- Lead on the delivery of various investment finance activities, including appraisals, financial modelling, scenario analysis and stress testing of proposed projects, covering both property development schemes and wider corporate investments
- Provide analysis, insight, and financial monitoring of various investments covering a wide value range
- Lead a small team of Finance Analysts who will focus on the Group’s property development schemes, overseeing the production of monthly reporting on the development portfolio to keep senior leadership acutely informed of the status of high value development projects
- Be an excellent people manager who will inspire, motivate, and lead the team which will frequently be working remotely.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation with a bright future. The organisation has made employee-focused benefits a priority in recent months, meaning that there is a huge amount of flexibility to work remotely, and you may only find yourself required in the office once a fortnight.
To be considered for this Head of Finance – Investments and Development role, please meet these criteria:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification (CCAB or similar) with a strong understanding of appraising projects and investment propositions, including the use of expert modelling techniques and software
- Be a truly exceptional communicator who can challenge and support senior stakeholders across the entire Group
- Be a confident team manager who can support a team to be motivated, proactive, and excited to develop in their careers.
Applications will remain under constant review until the ideal candidate is found – don’t delay your application for this role!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out