Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a significant Public Sector organisation as they seek to appoint a Financial Accountant on a fixed term contract basis for 6-12 months. This role is offered on a fully remote basis and equipment will be provided.
Key duties will be:
- Analysing and assessing suspected areas of weakness and non-compliance, reporting on findings
- Contributing to the development and Implementation of improved policies to remove risks and non-compliance
- Oversee the management and production of the charity subsidy accounts, providing prompt and accurate reporting to the Audit Committee and ensuring these are submitted within the set deadline.
- Take responsibility for tracking one off payments and providing regular reports to key stakeholders on this
- Contribute to the production of the whole organisations statutory annual accounts
- Liaise with Central Government stakeholders for approvals
You will need to be:
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant or similar
- Ideally experienced within a Public Sector or Charity organisation
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out