Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a charitable education body to recruit a Finance Manager on an 18-month fixed term contract.
This contract will be worked remotely until Autumn of 2021, at which point you will need to be within commutable distance of my clients Central London offices.
Key responsibilities of the interim Finance Manager include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and variance analysis.
- Supporting the production of budgets and key financial reports, partnering with non-financial stakeholders across the organisation.
- Producing statutory accounts for two trading subsidiaries and acting as the key point of contact for auditors.
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger; managing a sole Finance Officer, ensuring a high level of performance and encouraging professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate solid management accounting experience, and ideally some exposure to financial accounting/operations.
- Have worked in a complex organisation with irregular reporting cycles, ideally within the charity or education sectors.
- Be a part or fully qualified accountant.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Show good systems skills and ability on MS Excel.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this role and hold the required experience, as this position is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
Share this job