Interested in working for one of the largest charities in the UK? Do you hold a taxation qualification? Could you lead on the provision of specialist international tax advice to colleagues overseas? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this inspirational charity whilst they recruit for a permanent Director of Tax. Leading the inhouse tax team you will report into the CFO whilst liaising with colleagues around the world ensuring that tax knowledge and processes are in line with relevant country legislations. Based at their central London head office duties for this role will include:
- Lead on the organisations tax strategy ensuring compliance with global and UK business and charity tax regulations and laws.
- Aim to minimise tax costs whilst optimising the organisations resources and cash flows.
- Advise the CFO and wider leadership team on any tax risks and international tax costs.
- Provide the Board of Trustees with key reports on tax matters.
- Act as the lead consultant on all taxation aspects.
- Lead and manage the tax department with five direct reports.
- Provide specialist tax advice to overseas representatives and Executives in the UK office.
- Work closely with the country finance teams, legal and governance teams.
- Constantly review processes and ensure streamlined and compliance tax solutions are maintained.
- Interpret and challenge financial information and minimise chances of direct tax liability.
- Keep up to date with Global and UK tax law.
This advisory role will best suit someone with direct tax consulting knowledge, already in an international tax role. You would be based officially out of their head office in London however the role comes with flexible working arrangements and would most likely start remotely for the first few months. This opportunity also comes with fantastic employee benefits including a civil service pension scheme.
This successful candidate will be:
- CTA/ATT or ADIT qualified.
- A confident people manager.
- Experienced in a tax focused role within a large sized organisation.
- Experienced in international tax.
- A clear and confident communicator.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out