Robertson Bell finance are supporting a leading London-based property developer to recruit a Capital Accountant on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
Following a period of continued growth my client is looking to bolster their corporate finance team, in order to provide a stronger service to internal and external stakeholder. Key responsibilities of the Capital Accountant will include:
- Providing comprehensive financial support to project managers and development teams in relation to ongoing schemes.
- Monitoring capital expenditure by analysing budgets and producing regular forecasts for projects.
- Maintaining the integrity of the balance sheet through in-depth reconciliation of all capital accounts.
- Support the constant development of robust system controls, policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Recent capital or development accounting experience in an organisation with a capital asset register valued in excess of £500 million.
- To be actively studying towards, or fully qualified in, a CCAB or CIMA accountancy qualification.
- Strong Excel skills, including the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
You will need to be within commutable distance of London due to a likely transition back to part-time office working, when safe.
Please do not hesitate in submitting your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out