Are you looking for an opportunity to add significant value to the Financial Control of a well known UK Charity? Do you have strong experience of performing balance sheet reconciliations and supporting excellent financial control? Are you looking for a contract with a quick start offering an attractive hybrid working pattern?
My client is a well known Charity operating fully remotely until at least the autumn. Due to high demand in the financial control while a series of systems implementations are underway, a need for an Assistant Financial Accountant for a 12 month fixed term contract has arisen with key responsibilities including:
- Working independently to support with a high number of regular balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the wider financial control team with ad hoc work as well as supporting internal stakeholders with various financial queries, with the occasional need to assist with high level credit control
- Investigating discrepancies and working quickly to resolve them
- Co-ordinating and communicating with the wider business to provide an effective service within Financial Control and seeking to drive continual improvements.
The successful candidate will be:
- A part qualified accountant, with strong reconciliations experience and a sound knowledge of financial control
- Be a confident communicator and able to work autonomously to meet tight deadlines
- Have exceptional attention to detail and strong systems skills along with strong Excel skills
- Be immediately available, or available at short notice
Please do not hesitate to submit your application as this role is certain to close early due to its tight turnaround.
Share this job