Robertson Bell are supporting a multi-faceted organisation based in Oxford to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer on an initial 12-month contract.
Joining a well-established, high performing finance function during a period of change, key responsibilities will include:
- Raising and posting client invoices.
- Chasing outstanding debt in line with the aged creditor report.
- Allocating and moving cash postings to relevant accounts.
- Undertaking reconciliations of various accounts.
You will need:
- Recent experience working in a similar role within a fast pace, dynamic organisation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- To be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out