Are you an experienced treasury professional looking for that exciting next step in your career? Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses on improving the lives of those throughout South-West England? If so, then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their finance team in Dorset. This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing organisation with consistent year-on-year growth, giving candidates the opportunity to:
- Build a career within an organisation that prides itself on developing its staff, with all the tools needed to do this provided.
- Work for an organisation that really makes a difference within the South-West Region of England, providing support to nearly 100,000 people.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- To take the lead in ensuring that the day-to-day running of treasury within the company is effective and the best it can be.
- To be responsible for overseeing the role’s direct reports in their production of the monthly cashflow forecast.
- To play the vital role in making sure that all cash management, including payments and collections, are recorded and allocated accordingly.
- Providing valuable assistance in the preparation of the organisation’s financial and business plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in a relevant finance or treasury qualification (relevant experience in a similar role will also be considered so those without qualifications are encouraged to apply)
- Experience of managing a treasury function.
- Experience of line management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.