Are you an experienced NHS Finance Leader? Do you have hands on experience of delivering cost saving initiatives? If so I have an excellent opportunity for a Transformation Finance Lead on an initial 3 month contract. This role will be a mixture of remote and on site working.
Key duties will be:
- Contribute to the transformation programme by identifying and planning the delivery of efficiency improvements.
- Support the closure of the 21/22 financial planning.
- Work closely with clinical stakeholders to plan and deliver efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure cost saving plans are robust and achievable.
- Provide timely reports to the Trust SMT to update on progress of plans and projects.
You will need:
- Experience of delivering efficiency and cost saving plans within an NHS Trust
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Share this job