Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a social housing provider to recruit an interim Service Charge Accountant on an initial three-month contract. This is a fully remote role and all equipment will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling 2020/21 service charges in preparation for year-end audit.
- Working with a third party managed service provider to ensure invoices are up to date and correctly coded to ledgers and any underpayments / mistakes are corrected.
- Manipulating large service charge data sets in Excel spreadsheets.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Recent service charge accounting experience, ideally within the social housing sector.
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets.
- Availability to start a new role at short notice.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out