Are you an experienced Senior Financial Accountant with working knowledge of UK SORP? Do you want the opportunity to work for a well-known International Charity? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are excited to be working with an International Charity to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant, based in London, on a 12-month fixed term contract with an opportunity to be extended beyond that point. Whilst their offices currently remain closed, there will be an expectation to go into the offices twice a week from June this year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the preparation of the year end accounts and financial reporting.
- Lead on the development and improvements of KPI reporting.
- Lead on the monthly balance sheet controls and reporting.
- Lead on the annual audit process.
- Oversee VAT and TAX reporting.
- Lead on Risk discussions including collating and updating the risk register.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience in leading on year-end in the not-for-profit sector.
- Be experienced in a variety of systems, experience of using Agresso would be highly advantageous.
- Have strong excel skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out