Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Central London based Not-for-Profit organisation as they look to recruit a Purchase Ledger Officer on an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated finance function and has a strong possibility of leading to a permanent post for the right candidate.
Key duties will be:
- Invoice processing on Sun, making sure transactions are accurately updated.
- Journal posting for expenses and invoices expenditure.
- Data preparation for weekly payment runs.
- Produce regular debt analysis reports for the senior finance team.
- Oversee the purchase ledger inbox and dealing with queries in a timely manner.
- Provide training on finance processes to staff across the organisation.
- Analysing income on a monthly basis and investigating variances.
You will need to be:
- Part qualified AAT or actively studying an AAT or similar qualification.
- A strong communicator.
Share this job