Do you want to work on a large project that effects countries across the globe? Are you experienced in leading on projects from a finance perspective? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a complex, International organisation who are looking for a Project Accountant to work on large scale, a multi-million-pound project. This role is on a 14-month fixed term contract, and there will be a requirement to go into their Oxford based offices 3 times a week when government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of project budgets and forecasts, including analysis of costs and cashflow.
- Be the ‘go-to’ point of contact for all financial matters relating to the project.
- Produce financial reports for the senior managers working across the project to ensure the financial performance is fully understood.
- Manage the day-to-day work of a Finance Officer, overseeing the invoice process, reconciliations and other transactional finance matters.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the project is compliant with statutory and internal control requirements.
- Work with the wider finance team to manage any audit queries relating to the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have significant experience of project financial management.
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, dealing with them effectively across all levels.
- Be a confident user of all Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out