Robertson Bell are working with a Public Sector organisation based in the South West to recruit a Management Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is able to offer flexible working throughout the contract.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information is communicated effectively.
- Lead on the analysis of financial performance data, providing commentary for senior management,
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within a public sector organisation.
- Part qualified or full CCAB qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out