Robertson Bell are delighted to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation based in the Nottingham area in the recruitment of a Management Accountant for an Initial period of up to 6 Months. Our client is currently able to support fully remote working for the foreseeable future.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant on a variety of financial management issues.
- Having a real hands on involvement in various financial processes and transactions.
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on a variety of financial issues.
- Provide guidance to budget holders across the organisation.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Previous experience in a financial management capacity.
- Experience in using a financial ledger system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum CCAB part qualified or actively studying.
If this role sounds like it may be of interest to you then please apply!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out