Robertson Bell are delighted to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation based in the Nottingham area in the recruitment of a Management Accountant for an Initial period of up to 6 Months. Our client is currently able to support fully remote working for the foreseeable future.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant on a variety of financial management issues.
- Having a real hands on involvement in various financial processes and transactions.
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on a variety of financial issues.
- Provide guidance to budget holders across the organisation.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Previous experience in a financial management capacity.
- Experience in using a financial ledger system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum CCAB part qualified or actively studying.
If this role sounds like it may be of interest to you then please apply!
Share this job