Robertson Bell are supporting a fantastic Charity based in North West London to recruit an interim Year End Accountant on an initial two-month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the preparation and submission of the consolidated statutory accounts.
- Acting as the key point of contact on all audit queries, both internally and externally.
- Analysing and accumulating transactional finance data which feeds into trial balance.
You will need:
- Recent experience leading a year end process within the charity sector.
- An accountancy qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- To be available at short notice (maximum one week) and comfortable working in the organisation’s offices, at least part time, from the outset of the contract.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out