Robertson Bell are delighted to be working with a NHS organisation, to recruit an Interim Senior Finance Manager on an initial 7 month contract with potential to extend beyond this point. The role will mainly be working remotely with occasional travel into the Midlands office on a once fortnightly basis.
As the Interim Senior Finance Manager, you will play an integral part in all financial aspects of setting up and developing a new Integrated Care System. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on financial activities to secure NHS Improvement approvals and assurance.
- Lead operationally for the technical finance group.
- Lead on the financial aspects of transferring over 200,000 patients to a neighbouring NHS organisation.
- Lead on the implementation and develop of new systems and processes.
- Work with the Corporate Resource function to ensure the organisation can operate within it’s running costs by the end of the financial year.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with significant experience of working at a senior level within the NHS.
- Ideally have experience of working at an NHS organisation going through a merger period, including the setting up processes involved with this.
- Be a strong relationship builder and have the ability to influence and negotiate across all levels.
Please note this role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job