Robertson Bell are working with a Public Sector organisation, based in Bedfordshire, to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager, on a 2–3-month contract with a chance to extend. The role will be a mixture of remote and office-based working.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage a small team of 3 staff members, supporting their personal development and career goals.
- Lead on the management and reviews of existing contracts including working with the procurement team to plan, tender and negotiate contracts based on value of expenditure.
- Manage supplier relationships, carrying out regular supplier service reviews and rectifying any issues.
- Record and document terms and conditions of contracts providing specialist knowledge.
- Support on tendering and replacement commercial arrangements.
- Lead on providing guidance on procurement and contract management policies, processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a MCIPS qualification and have experience of managing a team.
- Have experience of working within Public Sector procurement.
- Be experienced in managing complex tender processes and influencing stakeholders.
- Have a proven experience in commercial negotiation and contract management covering the full life cycle of a contract.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Please note, this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out