Robertson Bell Finance are working with a Public Sector organisation, based in Bristol, to recruit an Interim Payroll Manager on a 12-month contract. This role will be remote working until government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage a small team of payroll officers and administrators, overseeing the production of payroll reports, management information and changes to salaries as required.
- Provide advice and support across the business on all aspects of pensions and pay related issues.
- Ensuring all staff are provided up to date information and supporting documentation on any changes to taxation and pension regulations.
- Maintain all payroll and pensions systems, ensuring all supporting documentation is kept up to date for audit purposes.
- Effectively manage projects, resources, programmes, and planning activity to agreed timescales.
- Manage the securing handling of data and development of policies and procedures to manage the data systems across the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally hold a CIPPS qualification with a strong understanding for PAYE, National Insurance and Tax operations and legislation within the public sector.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of management information, and accounting policies and practices.
- Be experience in managing and supervising a payroll team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job