Robertson Bell are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a Multi-Academy Trust based in North London, to recruit an Interim Part-Time Payroll Officer for a period of 12 months. The role will be working three days a week ideally over 18-hours with flexibility on days worked and will offer flexibility of home and office based working.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a payroll covering 115 employees.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the end-to-end monthly and year end payroll process.
- Ensure the monthly payroll file is accurate including calculation of holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and pension funds.
- Completing changes to payroll such as starters, leavers, salary adjustments, pensions contributions etc.
- Submit monthly pension data returns.
- Issue payslips, P45’s, p60s and other ad-hoc payroll forms and information.
- Post payroll journal entries into the financial system.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience with a payroll position.
- Ideally have experience of working in the public sector but this is by no means essential.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral with an energetic, dependable, enthusiastic and professional approach to their work.
- Be an intermediate level MS Excel user (Pivot tables, V/X-Look ups)
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out