Robertson Bell are supporting a leading Public Sector organisation to recruit an exceptional interim Head of Finance Business Partnering on an initial six-month contract, with a high chance of extension.
This contract will be based fully remotely and presents the opportunity to have a measurable impact on a changing, growing, organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of qualified Finance Business Partners; delivering a comprehensive finance business partnering service to a range of financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Providing financial assurance through the review of business cases, reducing potential risk and ensuring value for money.
- Overseeing the budget setting process and development of business plans.
- Improving systems, processes, and policies to increase productivity, efficiency and accuracy.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent financial management experience within the Public Sector or “Big 4” advisory setting.
- Hold a CCAB or CIMA qualification.
- Possess first class stakeholder management skills and strong line management experience.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and proactively.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Off-payroll working rules (IR35) apply.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out