Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a leading public sector organisation, based in London, to recruit an interim Grants Finance Business Partner on an initial six month contract.
This is a role that will be worked predominantly remotely and offers plenty of opportunity to put your stamp on a "business-critical" role during a period of transformation.
Key responsibilities of the interim Grants Finance Business Partner include:
- Esnuring the accurate and timely delivery of grant payments, ensuring compliance with contractual agreements.
- Providing financial input to sizeable new contracts with household name organisations, including leading private sector businesses.
- Working extensively with senior non-financial stakeholders to ensure full understanding of costs and other financial information such as accrued income and prepayments.
- Streamlining processes, including month end, to ensure clear and informative reporting to senior managment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in a similar role.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Have grant accounting experience and, ideally, some exposure to working with contractual agreements.
- Take a proactive approach to work and have the ability to work autonmously, and as part of a team.
- Be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are intested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, as this role is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
This contract has been deemed Inside IR35 and the successful candidate will be paid through an Umbrella Company.
Share this job