Are you an experienced Financial Modeller within the Public Sector? Do you possess strong communication skills to work with different levels of stakeholders? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are working with a busy Government Department to recruit an Interim Financial Modeller on a 3-6 month fully remote contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement financial models for forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop reporting tools to automate processes that are integrated into a reporting suite.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis and models to aid strategic decision making for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide business partnering support to project teams to compare project costs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive financial modelling experience within the public sector.
- Be an advance user of Excel to create, develop and implement various reporting models.
- Have experience in reporting too such as, Power BI and Tableau.
- Be on a short notice period or immediately available.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out