Are you an Interim Finance Systems Project Manager looking for a new contract? Do you want to have a huge impact in a short timeframe? Can you understand the needs of finance and have the vision of how to deliver success?
My client is a charity with a global reach that is undergoing a critical project to standardise processes and improve efficiency across the board. The Interim Finance Systems Project Manager will work on a 4-6 month contract to:
- Work closely with the Finance Director to deliver the final stages of the systems upgrade project
- Focus on process documentation, user acceptance testing, and create supporting media that will ensure users around the world follow consistent processes on the upgraded system
- Identify staff training needs, and train users on key aspects of the incoming finance system
- Ensure consistency and standardisation in key areas such as purchase ordering, expenses processing, and report extraction
- Work to ensure that the finance system is fit for purpose
This is a role with a clear deliverable set of goals and will be an exciting opportunity for someone to deliver a successful project in a short time frame. Candidates looking for remote work should be encouraged to apply and the London office is also on offer.
- Have a strong understanding of the needs a finance team has from its finance system
- Ideally come from a charity background to demonstrate understanding of charity funding
- Be an excellent communicator and trainer with strong written and verbal skills.
Please apply now as this role can come off the market at short notice.
Share this job