Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a well-known organisation based across multiple locations in Cumbria to recruit an interim Finance Manager, on an initial three-to-six-month contract.
My client is key player in preserving the UK’s countryside and this role presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to make a real impact, not only within the finance team but on the organisation’s goals.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, key responsibilities include:
- Preparing timely and accurate management accounts with supporting analysis and commentaries, with a particular focus on the P&L.
- Conducting robust reconciliations of the balance sheet and stock control accounts as well as some of the more complex suppliers.
- Monitoring and adjusting budgets, where required; working closely with key stakeholders to provide insight and guidance.
- Overseeing the efficient processing of all invoices to ensure that both suppliers and my client are paid within contractual timeframes, and tax obligations are met.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working within a similar role, ideally within a medium to large organisation.
- Hold strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Possess intermediate MS Excel skills
- Be within commutable distance of Cumbria and available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you’re interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, as this role is highly likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.