Robertson Bell are currently working with a large public sector organisation whilst they recruit for an Interim Assistant Accountant on a 3-month contract. This role will be remote working throughout the duration of the contract.
Duties of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist in the recolnciliaton of creditor control accounts including accruals and looking at trial balances.
- Assist in calculating monthly expenditure accruals including PO accruals.
- Ensure purchase orders are raised correctly and invoices are matched to the correct PO.
- Assist in managing the purchase ledger including processing purchase invoices and processing payments.
- Reconciliations of supplier statements.
- Processing direct debits including cancellations, payments and rejections.
- Be a point of contact for all invoice queries.
- Assist in year end audit as required.
This successful candidate will be:
- An experience Assistant Accountant with experience in AP and AR functions, ideally within the public sector.
- Experienced in using Sage 200 to be able to hit the ground running.
- Confident using Excel to an intermediate level.
- A good problem solver with excellent communication skills.
This role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job