Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a London based Social Housing organisation as they look to appoint an experienced Income & Rent Accountant to their team. This role would suit an experienced Rent or Income Officer who has experience of supervising junior members of staff. Our client is able to support fully remote and flexible working.
Key duties will be:
- Taking responsibility for rent accounting which will involve reconciling control accounts.
- Ensure records are accurate and up to date and that income management records match.
- Provide accurate reports in regards to existing rent charges so that correct increases can be set.
- Ensure recharge invoicing is accurate and that outstanding invoices are collected promptly.
- Review and write off unrecoverable balances, ensuring all steps for collection have been exhausted.
- Supervision of a small team of transactional staff.
You will need:
- A strong understanding of rent & income accounting.
- Experience of supervising a small team.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out